Meet the people behind PC Legal
National Recoveries Manager
Tiernan is the National Recoveries Manager. Tiernan has a Bachelor of Business Studies Degree specialising in Risk Management and Insurance.
Starting his career in the loss adjusting space, Tiernan obtained a Diploma of Loss Adjusting before adapting his knowledge and passion across to recoveries. Tiernan now works across recoveries for all lines of business and has 11 years’ experience within the insurance industry.
As a self-motivated and results driven individual with well-developed communication and negotiation skills Tiernan is responsible for managing the Recoveries Division. He is responsible for leadership of the team and setting the highest standards. Tiernan spends time with clients providing timely and reliable recoveries solutions including:
- Proactively managing numerous portfolios of property, motor, financial lines, accident and health claims for a number of clients;
- Managing these to the highest quality in order to achieve the most cost effective and timely results;
- Taking the appropriate approach to shape the direction of the recoveries function within the company to ensure best processes are in place, thus delivering the best possible outcomes for the client and maintaining overall efficiency;
- Develop the recovery process between the company and the client by providing succinct data analysis along with developing and communicating future strategies;
- Ensuring a strict adherence to all applicable debt recovery legislation.
We pride ourselves on being a young, vibrant and client-focused firm. Our team is engaged, driven and enjoy a great place to work.Our people drive our business. Our business does not drive our people. This is an ethos PC Legal is passionate about. We want our people to want to come to work, enjoy a vibrant, rewarding and sustainable career, and to feel valued. Our people are our number one priority. Read more about our values.We enjoy the benefits and flexibility of a boutique team, with the perks of larger organisations. As a part of the Procare Group , we share social activities, employee benefits and events.We value our relationships and are committed to delivering customer-centric solutions. We achieve this via our commitment to flexibility, communication, innovation and partnership.
We are always on the look-out for great talent. Please contact us for a confidential expression of interest, via
We look forward to hearing from you.